The ever-popular Mondeo offers you two cars in one: a refined executive car, and a capable family car. From design to its comforts and performance, the Mondeo blends sophistication with practicality. The cabin is spacious and it still provides a big boot, meaning it could be the best family car for you. There are plenty of advanced safety features, including Inflatable Rear Seat Belts, to help look after you and your family.
The Mondeo Hybrid car (HEV) comes with a 2.0 petrol engine with an automatic transmission.
The hybrid technology in the car works this way:
• Battery pack feeds one electric motor to deliver drive front wheels
• Second electric motor used for Regenerative Charging capturing over 90% of brake energy
• Seamlessly switches from petrol to electric dependent upon driving requirements
• No need to plug in to re-charge
• Delivers hybrid benefits at all times
The engine's performance outputs a combined power of 187PS and has only CO2 emission of only 92 g/km
Self-charging hybrid system intelligently combines a 2.0 petrol engine with electric motors. The system selects the most appropriate power source to meet the customers driving requirements. Improves fuel efficiency and delivers zero emissions when on electric power.
No, the Mondeo hybrid system self- charges the battery by harnessing over 90% of the energy created by vehicle braking.
The hybrid system enhances performance by delivering lower CO2 emissions & better fuel economy.
No, the Mondeo HEV has a competitive £26,045 recommended ‘On The Road’ price.