0330 096 6451
- 3 Years Insurance
- 3 Years Servicing
- 3 Years Tax
- 3 Years Warranty
These prices are based on the Higher Rate Motability Component. Pricing and offers are correct at the date of publication and are subject to confirmation. Pricing may not be accurate as pricing is updated quarterly. Unless otherwise stated, metallic paint at extra cost. Library image for illustration purposes only.
Black carpets, Electric front windows/one touch facility with pinch protection, Front ventilated disc brakes and rear disc brakes, Bluetooth telephone facility, EPAS, Multi function trip computer, Heated door mirrors...
It's easy with Motability! You choose the car, we do the rest.
Combined - 59 mpg EC Extra Urban - 61 mpg EC Urban - 54.
Insurance groups range from 1 to 50 and dictates the cost of the vehicles insurance. The higher the group, the higher the insurance will be for the vehicle.
BHP rates the engine performance of vehicles and stands for the brake horsepower.
CO2 is the amount of carbon dioxide emitted by the vehicle in grams per kilometre travelled, the lower the CO2 emissions the cleaner the vehicle is for the environment.
Number Of Seats
The total number of seats in the vehicle.
Road Tax is based upon the CO2 emissions of the vehicle and is split into 13 bands from A to M. The higher the letter the greater the cost of tax paid to drive the vehicle on public roads. In addition to the road tax detailed below, any vehicle that had a manufacturers retail price in excess of £40,000 when first sold, attracts a road tax supplement of an additional £320 per year. This is charged until the vehicle is 6 years old.
Ten Second Review
Thinking of buying a People Carrier with room for up to seven people? Well, what about if, for not much more, you could get yourself a smart-looking one with space for up to nine folk? That's what's on offer from Citroen's appealing-looking SpaceTourer MPV.
Citroen has never been a serious player in the super-large People Carrying MPV market, the segment that sees cars that are essentially converted medium-sized vans, models like Volkswagen's Caravelle and the Mercedes V-Class. The French brand has long offered minibus versions of its Dispatch LCV, but they've never really courted car customers. Now though, the Gallic maker has a model line that very definitively does, the SpaceTourer. It's still based on a van of course: that's necessary if the room required by customers in this segment is to be achieved. But, Citroen tells us, the Space Tourer has very definitely been developed as a car. Or as a proper MPV anyway. It's based on the second generation version of the company's Dispatch LCV and it's the French manufacturer's version of a People Carrier also marketed by Peugeot (as the 'Traveller') and by Toyota (as the 'Proace Verso').
Sensibly, all the Euro6 combustion engines on offer in the SpaceTourer are diesels and if your needs are mainly based around lighter people carrying duties and short distance urban work, then the entry-level 120hp 1.5-litre BlueHDi unit (offered only with manual transmission) may well be quite sufficient. It's better though, to try and stretch to the newer 2.0-litre BlueHDi 140 unit, which can be had with the option of smooth EAT8 auto transmission. For heavier payloads and longer journeys however, you'll be needing the 2.0-litre BlueHDi 180 model which gives you a lot more pulling power and has to be had with EAT8 auto transmission. The other option is the Electric variant, which offers 136hp and uses a 50kWh battery that can offer up to 143 miles on a single charge. News that this Citroen MPV is based on the marque's Dispatch van may lead you to fear the worst when it comes to handling dynamics. Actually though, you should be pleasantly surprised by the dynamics on offer here, these aided by a variant of the same EMP2 platform used for Citroen's Grand C4 Picasso People Carrier. The ride should particularly impress. Special wishbone filtering is provided to dampen the impacts from our country's terrible tarmac and the variable stiffness springs and shock absorbers should deliver decent levels of comfort whether the vehicle is loaded or unloaded. Refinement is also claimed to be surprisingly good for such a large, square MPV. And there's the option of a Grip Control traction system. We also like the 'Coffee Break Alert' warning system, which flashes up a dash warning after two hours of uninterrupted driving at speeds of 40mph and above.
Design and Build
Citroen's first serious stab at the super-large MPV segment is surprisingly easy on the eye, aiming at what the brand calls 'a sense of robust assurance without appearing aggressive'. The front design consists of a short horizontally-styled bonnet with large, high-set headlights, providing a commanding view of the road. In addition, the front features a broad, protective bumper with strong black air intake grilles that contrast and accentuate the SpaceTourer's styling. Under the skin, this MPV utilises the acclaimed 'Efficient Modular Platform 2' (EMP2) chassis, one of the things that enables this model to offer so much interior space. There's room for up to 9 spacious seats with 1,500 litres of boot space - or up to 4,900-litres of luggage space if you take out the removable seats. The SpaceTourer's height of 1.90m is low enough to guarantee entry into covered car parks - a relatively rare attribute in this segment. It's available in two defined lengths - 'M' and 'XL', measuring in at 4.95m and 5.30m respectively. Key selling points include hands-free access for the electrically-operated side and rear door and an opening rear window in the tailgate so small items can be more easily put inside. Top 'Business Lounge' derivatives feature four armchairs in the rear cabin complete with Isofix mounting points, longitudinal and back rest angle adjustment, and - for optimum flexibility - the seats in row two can be mounted forward or rear facing. A rail-mounted table can be added at extra cost to convert SpaceTourer 'Business Lounge' into the perfect mobile meeting room.
Market and Model
Think in terms of a £38,000-£50,000 price point for this Citroen SpaceTourer and you shouldn't be far out. The basics of specification are worth repeating here, so there's a choice of two vehicle lengths - 4.95m 'M' and 5.30m 'XL' - both of which can be configured as 8 or 9-seaters. There's a choice between 'Feel', 'Flair' or 'Business' levels of trim. 'Flair' models are very well specified, with standard features such as black leather seat trim, driver and front passenger seats with individual armrests (plus electric adjustment, along with a heating and massage function), a panoramic glass sunroof and twin 'hands free' electric sliding side doors with foot-operated remote sensors. 'Flair' trim also provides a technical showcase with standard features including head-up display, blind spot monitoring, 180?? colour reversing camera, keyless entry and start, Citroen Connect Nav and an uprated HiFi pack. This SpaceTourer MPV is also available for corporate customers in the form of the 'Business' trim level. 'Business' trim provides the perfect solution for any operator requiring shuttle or courtesy vehicles. Here, you get up to nine seats as standard, a hard wearing TPO plastic floor and air conditioning. Across the range, latest generation electronic driving assistance devices include 'Driver Attention Alert', a 'Road sign recognition' system, a Head-up display and an 'Active Cruise Control' set-up. You could also add 'Blind Spot Monitoring' and a 'Park Assist 180' surround view camera system - both useful on a vehicle of this size.
Cost of Ownership
The SpaceTourer's Euro6 engines have been chosen with operating costs rather than performance in mind and this will suit businesses as well as families with a firm grip on their finances. For the 1.5 BlueHDi 120 variant, combined WLTP fuel economy is pegged at up to 47.1mpg, along with up to 126g/km of CO2. For the 2.0-litre BlueHDi 150, the figures are up to 41.9mpg and up to 142g/km. If you want a little more power and opt for this engine in 180hp guise, you're looking at up to 40.6mpg and up to 144g/km. What about the electric SpaceTourer, with its 50kWh battery. Well here, because the design supports up to 100kW rapid charging technology, an 80 per cent charge can take just 30 minutes. This e-SpaceTourer also features a 7kW on-board charger as standard. A full charge from a 7.4kW domestic Wallbox takes 7 hours 30 minutes. For peace of mind, the lithium-ion battery pack in the e-SpaceTourer comes with an eight year/100,000 mile warranty, for up to 70% of the initial battery capacity. What else are you going to need to know? Well across the range, there's the usual unremarkable three year/60,000-mile warranty and service intervals for all engines are every 20,000 miles or once a year - whichever comes first. You can budget ahead for the work by taking up Peugeot's 'Service Plan' that for a fixed monthly fee, can cover you for up to 50,000 miles of motoring over either three or five years.
By Jonathan Crouch
If you're looking for a new Citroen Space Tourer 1.5 BlueHDi 120 Feel M [8 Seat] 5dr Diesel Estate for sale, you've come to the right place. At Bristol Street Motors we don't just have the best Citroen Space Tourer 1.5 BlueHDi 120 Feel M [8 Seat] 5dr Diesel Estate deals, we also offer friendly advice and help with all your enquiries to ensure your buying experience is a happy experience.
What are you waiting for? Make an enquiry online using the link above or call one of our friendly sales advisors today.
Key Standard Features*
- Solid - Polar white
- 1/3:2/3 Split folding 3-seater bench in row 3 with removable individual rear seats, longitudinal and back rest angle adjustment
- 3rd row seats removed
- Solid paint
- Rear side windows with dark tinted glass - 30% light transmission fixed position row 2/3
- Delete privacy glass
- Dark tinted rear privacy glass - 70% tint
- White LCD matrix instrument display panel, 4 dials, rev counter, speedometer, fuel gauge and water temperature
- Driver attenton alert system
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Rear parking sensor
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Yumi cloth - Grey
- Electric front windows/one touch facility with pinch protection
- Heated rear windscreen
- Heated rear windscreen with rear wash wipe
- Front ventilated disc brakes and rear disc brakes
- Mechanical handbrake
- Traction control
- Electronic stability control
- Hill start assist
- Bluetooth telephone facility
- Coffee Break Alert
- Driver seat mechanical height adjustment
- Multi function trip computer
- Exterior temperature indicator with ice warning
- Mirror screen with Apple CarPlay and Android auto
- 7" touch screen with DAB radio
- Heated door mirrors
- Body colour door mirrors
- Electric adjustable door mirrors
- Decorative inlays to dashboard, door and side panels
- Chrome air vent surrounds
- Delice grey in decor stripes
- MP3 connection
- Aux input
- USB socket
- 4 speaker + 4 tweeters
Exterior Body Features
- Roof mounted antenna
- Radiator grille in chrome edge trim and black facets
- Body colour side rubbing strips
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour bumpers
- Chrome grille
- Twin sliding rear doors
- Halogen rear fog lights
- Halogen third brake light
- Halogen front fog lights with cornering function
- Halogen rear lights including braking and turn signal function
- Halogen rear number plate lights x2
- LED daytime running lights
- Headlight left on when door open audible warning
- Rear seat 'aviation style' air conditioning panel
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- Coat hooks
- Gear shift indicator
- Boot load restraint net
- Upper glovebox with lid and illumination
- Gear lever - manual with black gearknob and leather effect gaiter trim
- Plastic coated steering wheel with multifunction controls on steering column
- Satin chrome interior front door handles
- Light grey roof lining
- Driver and passenger side grab handles, retractable with damping
- Fixing ring x4 in load area
- Driver and front passenger seat adjustable armrest
- Tray tables on front seatbacks
- Retractable sunblinds in 2nd row
- Child observation mirror
- Yumi cloth upholstery
- Aircraft type trays in front seat backrests
- Map pockets on front seats
- Front and rear door pockets with bottle holders
- Lower glovebox - no lid
- Topstitching on the seats in anodised blue
- 230V socket
- Reach and rake adjustable steering column
- Closed central storage compartment
- 2X cup holders in dashboard mounted
- 2X cup holders in row 3 side panels
- 12V sockets (x4) in dashboard, lower glovebox, rear cabin and load area
- Front interior light with reading spotlights x2
- Rear reading spotlights x3
- Illuminated boot
- Visibility Pack - Space tourer
- Acoustic pack - Space tourer
- Electrically operated child locks on rear doors
- 3x Front optimised safety headrests and rear retractable headrests with height adjustable
- Adaptive driver and front passenger airbags
- Emergency fuel cut off
- 3-point retractable rear seatbelts
- 3-point retractable front seatbelts
- Driver/front passenger head+thorax side airbags
- Front lateral airbags
- Tyre pressure sensor
- Front seatbelt unfastened audible+visual warnings
- Driver and front passenger seat manual adjustment in longitudinal and back rest angle
- Row 2 folding/removable seats
- ISOFIX child seat fitting x3 sets including top tether for rear seats
- 1/3 to 2/3 split folding 3-seater bench in 2nd row seats on rails with longitudinal and backrest angle adjustment
- Height/tilt adjustable Passenger seat
- Lumbar adjustment for driver seat
- Retractable head restraints on all rear seats
- Remote central locking
- Start/Stop function
- Automatic door locking when moving off
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
Wheels - Alloy
- 17" Curve Bi-tone diamond cut alloy wheels
Wheels - Spare
- Tyre repair kit
- 0 to 60 mph (secs)
- 0 to 62 mph (secs) 12
- Engine Power - BHP 120
- Engine Power - KW 88
- Engine Power - PS
- Engine Power - RPM 3500
- Engine Torque - LBS.FT 221
- Engine Torque - NM 300
- Engine Torque - RPM 2000
- Top Speed 99
Terms & Conditions: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information shown. However, errors do sometimes occur. The specification of each vehicle listed on the Bristolstreet website is provided by "CAP". Please note that the Images of each vehicle are range shots, these can include images which do not reflect the precise details of the vehicle you are looking at and are purely used for illustrative purposes. The inclusion of such data does not imply any endorsement of any of its content nor any representation as to its accuracy.
*Vehicle reviews are conducted by an independent reviewer, information, images and specifications included may not be correct.