0330 096 6451
- 3 Years Insurance
- 3 Years Servicing
- 3 Years Tax
- 3 Years Warranty
These prices are based on the Higher Rate Motability Component. Pricing and offers are correct at the date of publication and are subject to confirmation. Pricing may not be accurate as pricing is updated quarterly. Unless otherwise stated, metallic paint at extra cost. Library image for illustration purposes only.
Electric front windows + one touch + anti-pinch, Electronic stability control, Forward collision warning, Keyless entry and start, 7" colour touch screen, Electrically adjustable, heated and folding door mirrors...
It's easy with Motability! You choose the car, we do the rest.
Combined - 71 mpg EC Extra Urban - 79 mpg EC Urban - 60.
Insurance groups range from 1 to 50 and dictates the cost of the vehicles insurance. The higher the group, the higher the insurance will be for the vehicle.
BHP rates the engine performance of vehicles and stands for the brake horsepower.
CO2 is the amount of carbon dioxide emitted by the vehicle in grams per kilometre travelled, the lower the CO2 emissions the cleaner the vehicle is for the environment.
Number Of Seats
The total number of seats in the vehicle.
Road Tax is based upon the CO2 emissions of the vehicle and is split into 13 bands from A to M. The higher the letter the greater the cost of tax paid to drive the vehicle on public roads. In addition to the road tax detailed below, any vehicle that had a manufacturers retail price in excess of £40,000 when first sold, attracts a road tax supplement of an additional £320 per year. This is charged until the vehicle is 6 years old.
Ten Second Review
Like most mainstream brands, Citroen knows it has to address the growing market for small SUV Crossovers characterised by models like the Nissan Juke and the Renault Captur. In response, instead of designing a purpose-designed contender to fill this niche, the French maker has produced a version of its C3 supermini, the C3 Aircross. If we hadn't already seen the ordinary C3, we'd be hailing this as a top Juke or Captur alternative. Perhaps it still is.
Almost every mainstream brand you can think of is piling into the small SUV market, but most are doing so with cars designed for that segment from scratch. So what should we make of this contender, the C3 Aircross? Citroen says this model was indeed designed for the SUV market from scratch, pointing to the fact that this Aircross variant's introduction was planned for as part of the fundamental development of the third generation C3 supermini it's based upon. Whatever. Certainly, the look is unique, though surprisingly, it doesn't feature the 'Airbump' side panels used on the ordinary C3. Roof rails, unique wheels and extra scope for personalisation should do just enough to please potential buyers. Plus there's a smattering of off road-orientated technology too.
As you'd expect, most of the engineering of this Aircross model is shared with its C3 supermini stablemate. The engines of course are the same, though this SUV-orientated model steers clear of the feeblest C3 units. The range starts with a three cylinder turbo petrol 1.2-litre PureTech 100 unit only offered with 6-speed manual transmission. If you want a petrol auto, you'll need the same engine in PureTech 130 guise, which is only offered mated to Citroen's EAT6 auto 'box. This is the latest Euro 6.3-compliant powertrain, which meets the very highest European emission standards. If you want a diesel, there's the usual 1.5-litre BlueHDi 100 unit, mated to 6-speed manual transmission. This would-be SUV introduced new technologies to the C3 range, including Grip Control with Hill Descent Assist to help in the very unlikely event of an owner being brave enough to take this little Crossover off road. The enhanced traction system clams to provide control and safety even on steep inclines, reducing the risk of slipping or acceleration as the vehicle descends in forward or reverse gear.
Design and Build
The C3 Aircross aims to dominate the road with its raised ground clearance, elevated driving position, front and rear skid plates, large wheels and wheel arch extensions. The body styling is underscored by strong graphic features such as touches of colour on the roof bars, and the 'Venetian Blind' rear quarter-lights. Inside, the ergonomically designed seats are paired with ingenious storage spaces and an uncluttered dashboard. The continuous 360o glazed area and opening panoramic sunroof fill the cabin with light, meaning even greater visibility for both the driver and passengers. The car's centre-dash 7-inch colour touchscreen is there to de-clutter the dashboard but goes too far by including ventilation controls and concealing them behind menus that can be awkward to instantly access when you're using the screen's other functions. As for practicality, well there's a split sliding and folding rear bench, plus 60/40 split-folding and adjustable seat backs. The boot is large by class standards at 410-litres and can be further extended up to 520-litres with the sliding rear bench option available on the Flair trim level.
Market and Model
Prices start at around £19,000 and there's a choice of four trim levels, 'Feel', 'C-Series', 'Flair' and 'Rip Curl'. Most buyers will be opting for the latter two spec levels, in which case a budget in the £21,000 to £22,500 bracket will be needed. This striking SUV has a number of personalisation options. The exterior bi-tone roof, standard on the Flair trim level and available in three colours can be complimented by one of the four exterior colour pack options, giving a total of 85 combinations. The C3 Aircross also features coloured light surrounds, plus special treatment for the door mirrors, wheel centre caps, rear quarter windows and roof bars. Inside, customers can select between five different interior ambiences comprising of special seat upholstery, a range of dashboard textures and door panel designs, and touches of colour on the central console surround, steering wheel, air vents and seat backs. Connectivity and infotainment is taken care of via a 7-inch touchscreen which groups together the key vehicle functions such as air conditioning, radio, telephone and Sat Nav. Safety-wise, there are up to 12 driving aids, including a colour Head-up Display, Speed Sign Recognition, an Active Safety Brake system, Intelligent Beam Headlights, Park Assist, a reversing camera, Lane Departure Warning and a Blind Spot Monitoring set-up.
Cost of Ownership
Almost every fashionable type of technology has been thrown at this car to drive its running costs down and, as you'd expect, the best returns can be achieved from the BlueHDi diesel models. Go for the entry-level BlueHDi 100 variant and you can expect around 70mpg on the combined cycle and 126g/km of CO2. Don't automatically sign on the dotted line for a diesel though, particularly if, like many supermini owners, you don't cover a huge number of annual miles. In the Pure Tech petrol range, the 110hp unit manages 141g/km. The top PureTech 130 petrol variant is rated at 150g/km. All quoted figures are WLTP. Every C3 Aircross comes with a three-year and 60,000-mile warranty and there's also Europe-wide breakdown assistance included from new for the first year you own the car. Looking at the longer term, you also have a 12-year guarantee against rust and 36 months cover for any paintwork defects, though that doesn't include stone chips and other wear and tear damage.
By Jonathan Crouch
If you're looking for a new Citroen C3 Aircross 1.5 BlueHDi Flair 5dr [6 speed] Diesel Hatchback for sale, you've come to the right place. At Bristol Street Motors we don't just have the best Citroen C3 Aircross 1.5 BlueHDi Flair 5dr [6 speed] Diesel Hatchback deals, we also offer friendly advice and help with all your enquiries to ensure your buying experience is a happy experience.
What are you waiting for? Make an enquiry online using the link above or call one of our friendly sales advisors today.
Key Standard Features*
- Exterior colour pack - Black - C3 Aircross
- Urban red ambiance pack - C3 Aircross
- Black roof + White colour pack - C3 Aircross
- Black roof + Orange colour pack - C3 Aircross
- Black roof + Silver colour pack - C3 Aircross
- White roof + Black colour pack - C3 Aircross
- Black roof + Black colour pack - C3 Aircross
- Metallic - Spicy orange
- Body colour roof - Monotone
- Bi-tone roof - Natural white
- Metallic paint
- Bi-tone roof - Perla nera black
- Floor console central storage with 2 cup holders
- Top rear vision reversing camera
- Gloss black door mirrors
- Painted door mirrors to match colour pack
- Urban red ambiance pack - cloth - Urban red ambiance
- Electric front windows + one touch + anti-pinch
- Electric rear windows + anti-pinch
- Forward collision alert
- Rear wiper
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Electronic stability control
- Active safety brake
- ABS with Electronic brakeforce distribution and Emergency braking assistance
- Hill start assist function
- Forward collision warning
- Speed limit recognition and recommendation
- Rear parking sensors
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Variable PAS
- Rear parking sensor
- Lane departure warning system
- Coffee Break Alert
- Keyless entry and start
- 7" colour touch screen
- Multi function on board trip computer
- Rev counter
- Citroen connected nav with connect box and emergency assist system
- Mirror screen compatible with Apple Carplay and Andriod auto
- Electrically adjustable, heated and folding door mirrors
- Auto dimming electrochrome rear view mirror
- Satin chrome air vent decors
- Diesel particulate filter
- Citroen connected DAB radio with 6 speakers
- Bluetooth hands free and media streaming with USB socket and jack
- Steering wheel mounted controls for stereo and telephone
Exterior Body Features
- Body colour bumpers
- Front and rear aluminium effect bumper protectors
- Body colour painted door handles
- Automatic lights
- Halogen headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Automatic windscreen wipers
- Automatic air conditioning
- Rear centre armrest/ski flap
- 12 volt front socket
- 1.5L Large bottle front door storage
- 0.5L Large bottle rear door storage
- Leather steering wheel with satin chrome inserts
- Height and reach adjustable steering wheel
- 12 volt rear socket
- Lashing eyelets in boot
- Leather gear knob
- Flex load/Pull out boot floor
- Soft touch dashboard facia
- Front courtesy reading lights
- Boot light
- Airbags - Driver/front passenger, front lateral and curtain
- Drivers/passengers and rear seats unfastened seat belt warning
- Front seatbelt pretensioners
- Five 3 point inertia reel seat belts
- Manual rear child locks
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Sliding rear bench
- Tilt adjustable rear seats (Two positions)
- ISOFIX outer rear seats mounting points including top tether
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Height adjustable front headrests
- Three height adjustable rear head restraints
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Locking wheel nuts
- Remote central locking + deadlocks
- Automatic boot locking
- Automatic door locking
- Driver and passenger sunvisor with courtesy mirror
Wheels - Alloy
- 17" diamond cut 4 ever alloy wheels
- 0 to 60 mph (secs)
- 0 to 62 mph (secs) 10.8
- Engine Power - BHP 102
- Engine Power - KW 75
- Engine Power - PS
- Engine Power - RPM 3500
- Engine Torque - LBS.FT 184
- Engine Torque - NM 250
- Engine Torque - RPM 1750
- Top Speed 109
Terms & Conditions: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information shown. However, errors do sometimes occur. The specification of each vehicle listed on the Bristolstreet website is provided by "CAP". Please note that the Images of each vehicle are range shots, these can include images which do not reflect the precise details of the vehicle you are looking at and are purely used for illustrative purposes. The inclusion of such data does not imply any endorsement of any of its content nor any representation as to its accuracy.
*Vehicle reviews are conducted by an independent reviewer, information, images and specifications included may not be correct.