0330 096 6451
- 3 Years Insurance
- 3 Years Servicing
- 3 Years Tax
- 3 Years Warranty
These prices are based on the Higher Rate Motability Component. Pricing and offers are correct at the date of publication and are subject to confirmation. Pricing may not be accurate as pricing is updated quarterly. Unless otherwise stated, metallic paint at extra cost. Library image for illustration purposes only.
Dark tinted rear glazing, Electronic stability programme plus with traction control, Handsfree calls via steering wheel controls and vehicle microphone, PAS, Vauxhall connect box, Handsfree electrically operated sliding side access door, keyless open and start and auto anti-dazzle rear view mirror...
It's easy with Motability! You choose the car, we do the rest.
Combined - 0 mpg EC Extra Urban - 0 mpg EC Urban - 0.
Insurance groups range from 1 to 50 and dictates the cost of the vehicles insurance. The higher the group, the higher the insurance will be for the vehicle.
BHP rates the engine performance of vehicles and stands for the brake horsepower.
CO2 is the amount of carbon dioxide emitted by the vehicle in grams per kilometre travelled, the lower the CO2 emissions the cleaner the vehicle is for the environment.
Number Of Seats
The total number of seats in the vehicle.
Road Tax is based upon the CO2 emissions of the vehicle and is split into 13 bands from A to M. The higher the letter the greater the cost of tax paid to drive the vehicle on public roads. In addition to the road tax detailed below, any vehicle that had a manufacturers retail price in excess of £40,000 when first sold, attracts a road tax supplement of an additional £320 per year. This is charged until the vehicle is 6 years old.
Ten Second Review
This Vauxhall Vivaro Life is, as its name suggests, based on the marque's medium-sized Vivaro van but it's certainly pretty sophisticated as well as being light, airy, and seriously spacious, with room for up to 9 people, depending on variant. If anything, its commercial vehicle roots serve as a strength and the huge interior, tough build and uncomplicated design might prove ideal for family buyers.
If you need a family MPV, then you'll need room for a family's luggage. The problem is, a merely 'large' People Carrier like, say, a Ford Galaxy or a Volkswagen Sharan, can't provide room for seven people's-worth of luggage, unless you add on a roof box. All of which might drive you towards a van-based super-large MPV model. These tend to be quite expensive - or at least they are in the case of models like the Volkswagen Caravelle and the Mercedes V-Class. A few years back though, the PSA Group introduced Citroen SpaceTourer and Peugeot Traveller models that provided a more affordable route into super-large MPV motoring. Now that Vauxhall is a part of the PSA conglomerate, it too can offer such a model. This is it; the Vivaro Life.
The Vivaro Life is more agile than you might expect a super-large MPV to be, primarily thanks to the lighter, stiffer 'EMP2' platform that Vauxhall's switch to PSA Group ownership has dictated it must have. There's a relatively nimble feeling through the turns for a big People Carrier, helped by quite a low centre of gravity and steering that, though not especially feelsome, responds quite quickly to inputs. There's a choice of two main diesel engines, a 1.5-litre unit offered with either 100 or 120PS. And the 2.0-litre powerplant we'd recommend, available with either 150 or 180PS. The most powerful model has to be had with 8-speed automatic transmission. Otherwise, you'll be using a 6-speed manual. Refinement has been a priority with this design, as has ride quality thanks to load-sensitive shock absorbers and a so-called 'passive' suspension system that adjusts springing and damping as required, depending on the road surface. Plus this model feels quite manoeuvrable. Testers who'd found the sheer size of some other big MPVs in this segment a little daunting when dealing with narrow country lanes and squeezing through gaps in the traffic were, we found, much more easily able to acclimatise to a Vivaro Life. The bonnet's set quite high, but the nose has a squared-off shape that we've found during our testing programme makes this Vauxhall easy to place in tight urban situations.
Design and Build
This Vivaro Life certainly doesn't shout 'school bus' in terms of the way it looks. Well it doesn't in top 'Elite' form anyway. Vauxhall also offers a base 'Edition' version which has much more of a minibus vibe. Car-like design elements include a sharply angled windscreen and smart frontal treatment. Under the skin, this MPV utilises the PSA Group's acclaimed 'Efficient Modular Platform 2' (EMP2) as the basis to combine its relatively compact exterior dimensions with maximum roominess. Inside, his model can offer up to 9 spacious seats with 1,500 litres of boot space - or up to 4,900-litres of luggage space if you take out the removable seats. The Vivaro Life is available in two defined lengths, 'M' and 'XL', measuring in at either 4.95m or 5.30m. At the top of the range, the 'Elite' version gets hands-free electric sliding side doors which can be activated with a wave of the foot. All versions are usually 7-seaters. However, on an 'Edition' model, there's the no-cost option of a three-person front bench seat that will make this Vauxhall a 9-seater. On the 'Elite', there's the option of two individual second row chairs that will make this a 6-seater.
Market and Model
Prices range in the £28,000 to £43,000 bracket and two models are available - 'Edition' and 'Elite'. The 'Edition' is offered with either 100PS or 120PS 1.5-litre diesel engines. The 'Elite' comes with a couple of 2.0-litre diesels, either a 150PS variant with a manual gearbox or a 180PS version with an 8-speed auto. With the 'Edition', there's an £1,845 option to upgrade from the standard 'Medium' body shape to the lengthened 'Long' version. With the 'Elite. The premium for the 'Long' body style is £840. Even base-spec 'Edition' models get a DAB radio, Bluetooth 'phone connectivity, cruise control with a variable speed limiter, central locking with selective door locking and deadlocks, powered heated mirrors, a multi-function trip computer, a USB port and front electric windows. Latest generation electronic driving assistance devices include a 'driving time warning system', 'Driver Attention Alert', a 'Road sign reading with speed limit recommendation system' and an 'Active Safety Brake' set-up. You could also add 'Blind Spot Monitoring' and a 'VisioPark surround view camera system - both useful on a vehicle of this size.
Cost of Ownership
The Vivaro Life's Euro6d engines have been chosen with operating costs rather than performance in mind and this will suit businesses as well as families with a firm grip on their finances. Combined fuel economy for the base 1.5 100PS diesel is pegged at up to 46.6mpg on the WLTP combined cycle, along with 131g/km of NEDC-rated CO2. We'd want a little more power and would opt for this engine in 120PS guise, in which form you're looking at 47.1mpg and 128g/km. Go for the 2.0-litre 150PS derivative and the figures are 41.5mpg and 149g/km, while even the top 2.0-litre 180PS auto gearbox variant returns 40.6mpg and 151g/km. What else might you need to know? There's the usual stop/start system that cuts the engine when you don't need it, stuck at the lights or waiting in traffic. And as an owner, you can download a useful 'MyVauxhall' app via which you can take care of your Vauxhall online and book maintenance visits. Finally, you'll also need to know that Vauxhall includes a three-year, 60,000 mile warranty as standard, a package that can be extended up to five years and 100,000 miles at extra cost. A year's free breakdown cover is also provided, along with a six-year anti-corrosion guarantee.
By Jonathan Crouch
If you're looking for a new Vauxhall Vivaro Life 2.0 Turbo D 180PS Elite L 5dr Auto Diesel Estate for sale, you've come to the right place. At Bristol Street Motors we don't just have the best Vauxhall Vivaro Life 2.0 Turbo D 180PS Elite L 5dr Auto Diesel Estate deals, we also offer friendly advice and help with all your enquiries to ensure your buying experience is a happy experience.
What are you waiting for? Make an enquiry online using the link above or call one of our friendly sales advisors today.
Key Standard Features*
- Solid - Jade white
- Second row three passenger foldable 60/40 split bench seat
- Solid paint
- Load area restraint net, luggage floor net, rear view child minder mirror, rear side window blinds and torch stowed in rear luggage area panel
- Four channel Anti-lock braking system, emergency brake assist, electronic brake force distribution and hill start assist
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Leather - Carla Black
- Full size spare wheel
- Tyre inflation kit
- Dark tinted rear glazing
- Nearside and offside sliding side access door with fixed windows
- Tailgate with separate opening rear window and heated rear window with wash/wipe facility
- Electronic stability programme plus with traction control
- Electric parking brake
- Handsfree calls via steering wheel controls and vehicle microphone
- Panoramic rear view camera
- Vauxhall connect box
- Head up Display
- Multi function trip computer - Trip odometer, vehicle range, average speed and fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy and driving time
- Infotainment system
- Handsfree electrically operated sliding side access door, keyless open and start and auto anti-dazzle rear view mirror
- Electrically folding door mirrors
- 3D street level mapping, European coverage, eco routing, TomTom live traffic updates, nearby fuel station display and local weather information
- Instrumentation - speedometer, rev counter, low fuel gauge warning light, fuel economy gauge and coolant temperature warning light
- Multimedia Nav pro 7" touch screen, RDS with traffic prog, AM/FM/DAB, ten speakers, USB/iPod, Bluetooth A2DP audio stream, Apple Carplay/Android auto
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls and flexible roof mounted aerial
Exterior Body Features
- Body colour front bumper
- Chrome-effect front grille bar
- Xenon headlights
- Roof mounted rear heater control
- Automatic parking heater
- Pollen filter, air recirculation facility, illuminated controls and chilled glovebox facility
- Dual zone electronic climate control with LCD temperature display, automatic air direction and fan speed with manual override
- Rear air conditioning, multi-functional overhead panel with separate controls in rear cabin, six multi-function air nozzles and fixed side air vents
- Full length fixed panoramic glass sunroof with manually sliding sunblinds
- 220V socket behind driver seat and rear seat back tables
- Facia mounted drinks holders
- Leather upholstery
- Rear parcel shelf
- Leather covered steering wheel
- Luggage cover
- Lights on audible warning, reversing light, hazard warning, rear fog light, high level brake light, side repeat indicators, LED daytime running light
- Electric pack - Vivaro Life
- Appearance pack - Vivaro Life
- Visibility pack without rear view camera - Vivaro Life
- Appearance pack - Vivaro Life L2
- Second and third passenger curtain airbags
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Driver and front passenger airbag with deactivation switch, curtain and side-impact airbags
- Power driver seat with height and reach, backrest recline, lumbar adj, armrest, padded head restraint, massage function and driver memory
- Single front passenger's seat with reach, fold and backrest recline, armrest, padded head restraint, massage function and driver memory
- Four way electrically adjustable heated passenger seat with massage function
- Six way electrically adjustable heated driver seat
- Electronic engine deadlock immobiliser, steering column lock, lockable fuel filler cap and anti-theft spare wheel cradle
- Remote control door locking, two keys with integral remote, door deadlocks and selective door locking
- Remote control security alarm system - engine compartment protection, ultrasonic detectors in load area and siren
Wheels - Alloy
- 17" Diamond cut alloy wheels
- 0 to 60 mph (secs)
- 0 to 62 mph (secs) 10.4
- Engine Power - BHP 180
- Engine Power - KW 132
- Engine Power - PS
- Engine Power - RPM 3500
- Engine Torque - LBS.FT 295
- Engine Torque - NM 400
- Engine Torque - RPM 2000
- Top Speed 105
Terms & Conditions: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information shown. However, errors do sometimes occur. The specification of each vehicle listed on the Bristolstreet website is provided by "CAP". Please note that the Images of each vehicle are range shots, these can include images which do not reflect the precise details of the vehicle you are looking at and are purely used for illustrative purposes. The inclusion of such data does not imply any endorsement of any of its content nor any representation as to its accuracy.
*Vehicle reviews are conducted by an independent reviewer, information, images and specifications included may not be correct.