Win A Pair Of Derby County Home Game Tickets!
How would you like to win a pair of Derby County home game tickets?!
We are giving away 3 x pairs of tickets to every Derby County home game for the remainder of the 2021/2022 season and we're givng you the chance to win 1 pair of tickets!
All you need to do to enter is find the post at https://www.facebook.com/BSMPeugeotDerby and once you're there:
- Like the post
- Comment 'RAMS'
- Sharing isn’t necessary but it’ll make us smile if you do
This competition is provided by Vertu Motors plc, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05984855 whose registered office is at Vertu House, Fifth Avenue Business Park, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0XA.
1) PRIZE: Three winners will each receive ONE pair of tickets to a County Derby home game. There is no cash alternative and the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize. *Please note the winner will not be able to win tickets to future games past the game they entered the competition for.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is 18 years, or older, and is a registered member of https://www.facebook.com/. Employees of Vertu Motors Plc or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
3) TIMING: This competition will run until the end of the season. There will be a competition for each home game and the game dates are as follows:
Sat 15 January 15:00
Derby County v Sheffield United
Sun 30 January 13:30
Derby County v Birmingham City
Tue 08 February 19:45
Derby County v Hull City
Sat 19 February 15:00
Derby County v Peterborough United
Wed 23 February 19:45
Derby County v Millwall
Sat 05 March 15:00
Derby County v Barnsley
Sat 19 March 15:00
Derby County v Coventry
Sat 02 April 15:00
Derby County v Preston North End
Fri 15 April 15:00
Derby County v Fulham
Sat 23 April 15:00
Derby County v Bristol City
Sat 07 May 12:30
Derby County v Cardiff City
The winner will be announced at midday three days prior to matchday.
4) ENTRY: To be entered into the competition, you must comment on the competition post posted on the Bristol Street Motors CUPRA Derby Facebook page by Vertu Motors plc, liking the competition post and commenting 'RAMS'.
5) WINNER SELECTION: The competition winners will be selected at random by Vertu Motors plc (at its absolute discretion). Each person may only enter once. Entries will be ineligible if they:
- are incomplete
- are found to be part of an attempt to use multiple accounts to enter
- violate the rights of any other person or entity
- are received outside of the Promotion Period (See 3) TIMING)
- are reported to violate the terms governing use of the Website. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Vertu Motors plc is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Vertu Motors plc reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
6) USE OF YOUR ENTRY: The winner of the Prize consents to his/her full name being made publicly available and posted on social media as the winner. They also consent to permit or take part in any additional publicity which may be reasonably requested by Vertu Motors Plc. Any other personal data you provide when you enter may be used for future Vertu Motors Plc marketing activities if you indicate your consent to such activity. Otherwise, this personal data will be used by Vertu Motors Plc and agents acting on their behalf only for the operation of this competition.
7) NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: ONE winner will be selected by Vertu Motors plc at midday three days prior to matchday (for further details see 4) ENTRY above). The winner will be contacted by Vertu Motors plc or agents acting on its behalf via the Website to claim their Prize. If a potential winner has not confirmed receipt of the notification within thirty-two (32) hours of the first attempt, another winner may be selected to replace them and the potential winner will cease to be entitled to the Prize. The winner may be asked to provide documentation proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the Prize.
8) OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Vertu Motors plc’s decision shall be final. Vertu Motors plc reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice before the Prize is claimed and the winner confirmed. Participants in this competition agree that Vertu Motors Plc and its subsidiaries or group companies will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a Prize, or from participation in this competition. Nothing in this clause shall limit Vertu Motors Plc’s or its subsidiaries or group companies’ liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of Vertu Motors Plc’s fraud. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Amazon.
9) SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant’s entry to this competition and may ban the entrant from participating in any of our future competitions, so please enter fairly.
*Fixtures subject to change.