Teemu Pukki has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ Championship Player of the Year. In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the Norwich striker won with 44% of the vote, beating Sheffield United’s Billy Sharp and Birmingham City’s Che Adams, who both finished in second place with 14%.
In the second of five divisional votes carried out over nine days via Snack’s digital and social networks and supported by top flight football clubs and press, it was evident that the Finn’s stellar season – in which finished the Championship’s top scorer with 29 goals - has resonated with football fans up and
down the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
• Teemu Pukki (Norwich City) - 44%
• Billy Sharp (Sheffield United) – 14%
• Che Adams (Birmingham City) – 14%
• Oliver Norwood (Sheffield United) - 13%
• Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) - 8%
• Pablo Hernandez (Leeds United) - 7%
The League One vote opens at 11am on Wednesday 29th May. To vote go to: