Enda Stevens has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ Championship Player of the Month for April. In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the Blades star won with 31% of the vote, beating Norwich City’s Marco Stiepermann, who finished in
second place with 18%.
In the second of five divisional votes carried out over nine days via Snack’s digital and social networks and supported by top flight football clubs and press, it was evident that the Stevens’ impressive month – in which he scored more goals than any other Championship defender - has resonated with football
fans up and down the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
• Enda Stevens (Sheffield United) - 31%
• Marco Stiepermann (Norwich City) – 18%
• Jayden Bogle (Derby County) – 17%
• Oli McBurnie (Swansea City) - 16%
• Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) - 10%
• Dwight Gayle (West Brom) - 8%
The League One vote opens at 11am on Wednesday 8th May. To vote go to: