Whilst Bristol Street Motors makes every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and current, we give no warranty or undertaking as to the quality, or freedom from error, of the contents of the website. The access or use by you of the contents of this website is entirely at your own risk. Bristol Street Motors does not make any representation or warranty and expressly disclaims any and all such warranties and terms in respect of any products, services, information or materials. Depending upon the specification, purchasing a new vehicle may involve a time delay between ordering the vehicle and taking delivery. Images of our used car stock may have been digitally altered. This process is done to remove point of sale material from the vehicle and to add a digital backdrop.
To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable directly or indirectly, for the (1) the privacy practices of such websites (2) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content products, goods, or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (3) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2013. Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right 2013
We act as credit brokers and we are not a lender. Finance is subject to status and finance company acceptance. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products. We will typically receive a commission from the lender, as either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage on the amount you borrow. The commission we earn does not change by the type of finance, or the lender we introduce you to. A guarantee may be required. The finance rate will vary dependent of customer personal circumstances for in dealership purchases.
Applies to all used, ex-demonstrator and pre-registered cars. Customers can return the car to the dealership within 14 days from delivery/collection, if usage is under 500 miles, and receive a full refund (and cancellation of any finance arranged through us) provided that it is returned in the same condition with all keys, manuals etc. The customer will be responsible for arranging return to the dealership and for any costs of doing so.
If the V5 has not yet been received by the customer and cannot be returned with the car, a sum of £250 shall be retained from the refund until such time as the original V5 is provided, or the dealership is able to submit the registered keeper change online.
Any part-exchange vehicles will be paid at the agreed valuation unless a return of the part-exchange vehicle is agreed. Any return of the part-exchange vehicle would be without any liability for the condition of the part-exchange. Excludes commercial vehicles and motorcycles.
Home delivery on used cars is free if you live under 30 miles from the Bristol Street Motors dealership where the vehicle is purchased. Any subsequent delivery cost is calculated at an additional £1 per mile over and above 30 miles.
On successful payment of the reservation fee, we will reserve your chosen vehicle (the Vehicle) for you for up to 48 hours (the Reservation Period) to enable you to speak to one of our sales advisors. If you make a telephone or dealership appointment within the Reservation Period, we will reserve the Vehicle for you until the time of your appointment, and extend the Reservation Period until your appointment. If you have not made a telephone or dealership appointment with the selling dealership within 48 hours to discuss the Vehicle, or you do not attend an agreed appointment within 7 days, the Reservation Period will end, your reservation may be cancelled and your reservation fee will be refunded to you.
There is no obligation on you to buy the Vehicle, or on us to sell the Vehicle, as a result of payment of a reservation fee. When we receive the reservation fee in cleared funds, we will reserve the Vehicle for you and prevent its sale to a third party for the Reservation Period. You will receive a confirmation email when the reservation is effective. If you do not receive a confirmation email then your reservation has not been effective so please contact us.
There may be circumstances when the Vehicle has already been sold (before your reservation fee is paid) but the website has not yet been updated. If this occurs, your reservation will be cancelled and we will contact you to confirm this, and to see if we can locate an alternative vehicle for you. Your reservation fee would be refunded.
If you do not make arrangements with the dealership within 48 hours to discuss the Vehicle, or do not then attend an agreed appointment within 7 days of payment of the reservation fee, the Reservation Period will end, your reservation may be cancelled and your reservation fee will be refunded.
If you attend a telephone or dealership appointment to discuss the Vehicle, and decide not to proceed, the Reservation Period will end. If you purchase the Vehicle at that appointment, your reservation fee will be retained by us as part payment towards the Vehicle, and will be treated as a deposit on the Vehicle. If the Vehicle is not suitable, and you do not wish to purchase it, your reservation fee will be refunded to you.
We may cancel your reservation if you have reserved more than 2 vehicles at any one time or if the Vehicle is withdrawn from sale for any reason. Your reservation fee would be refunded in either case.
Any refunds can only be paid by the same method as the original payment and to the same card and will be paid within 7 days of request or cancellation of your reservation (or you confirming that you do not wish to purchase the Vehicle).
We are not responsible for any loss or damage for failure to comply with these terms that is outside of our control or for any loss or damage that was not foreseeable, and shall have no liability for any loss of profit, business or business opportunity.
Vehicles within manufacturer warranty at the date of service will be serviced in accordance with the relevant manufacturer's requirements. Vehicles no longer within manufacturer warranty at the date of service will be serviced in accordance with Bristol Street Motors requirements.
The service offer covers the provision of labour and parts for the vehicle service but excludes:
1. the cost of spark plugs or fuel filters;
2. the replacement of any parts that wear out as a consequence of use and which would normally be expected to be replaced periodically, for example (but not limited to), brake pads and discs, wiper blades, tyres, clutch friction facings, cam belts, suspension components, DPF filters and brake fluid changes; and
3. any other work identified as part of a vehicle health check at the time of the service.
The following vehicles/vehicle ranges are excluded from the service offer:
1. Nissan - all commercial vehicles, the Nissan Navara and the Nismo, GTR and RS vehicle ranges.
2. Volkswagen - all vehicles 3 years of age or under, all vehicles with an engine size over 2.0 litres and the VW Golf R.
3. SKODA - all vehicles 3 years of age or under, the Skoda Kodiaq and all vehicles in the VRS range.
4. SEAT - all vehicles 3 years of age or under, the SEAT Terraco and all Cupra vehicles.
5. Hyundai - all vehicles 30 months of age or under, all vehicles with an engine size over 2.0 litres and all vehicles in the N range.
6. Peugeot - all vehicles 30 months of age or under.
Any service performed does not constitute a warranty of any kind and will not cover the replacement of parts which suffer a mechanical failure.
All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, trade marks, design rights and database rights, both registered and unregistered) in this website and its contents belong to Vertu Motors plc or one of its group or affiliate companies, or its licensors, or are otherwise used by Vertu Motors plc as permitted under applicable law. No usage rights of any of this website or its contents are licensed to you unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
You may view, copy and print the contents of this website for your own personal, private, non-commercial use. You agree to make use of this website and its contents only for lawful purposes. You may only establish and/or operate visible or invisible links to this website with the prior consent in writing of Vertu Motors plc.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, adapt, modify or otherwise use any of the contents of this website for any other purpose (in particular any public, commercial purpose) without the prior consent in writing of Vertu Motors plc. You may not directly or indirectly make use of any software or system in order to extract systematically, routinely or regularly data from this website or its contents. You may not use this website or its contents for any unlawful or malicious purpose, or for the purposes of causing offence, or any defamatory or libellous activity.
Without prejudice to the generality of the paragraphs above, Vertu Motors plc prohibits the use in conjunction with the website of any automated system or software, whether operated by a third party or otherwise, to extract any data or content from this website for comparative websites or any other commercial purpose, without the prior consent in writing of Vertu Motors plc.
Vertu Motors plc reserves the right to monitor your usage of this website and to suspend access to or use of this website if your use contravenes these Terms and Conditions and Vertu Motors plc also reserves the right to take such action as it considers necessary in relation to any unauthorised use of this website.
In our continual effort to improve our levels of customer service, please be aware that calls may be monitored and recorded for training and quality purposes.
Competitions are open to anyone aged 18 or over. No alternative prize will be offered. Should you win, we will notify you directly. Specific terms and conditions will apply to each competition.
This competition is provided by Vertu Motors plc, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05984855 whose registered office is at Vertu House, Fifth Avenue Business Park, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0XA.
ONE winner for each Participating Business will receive a £250 Amazon Gift Voucher (the "Prize"). The Prize is non-refundable; there is no cash alternative; it cannot be exchanged for any other prize.
This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Vertu Motors plc or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees' families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
This competition runs from 6th May 2021 to 6th January 2022 (inclusive) (the "Promotion Period").
To be entered into the competition, you must complete the Bristol Street Motors, Vertu Motors or Vans Direct customer survey (as applicable) during the Promotion Period. The competition winners will be selected by Vertu Motors plc (at its absolute discretion). Each person may only enter on their own behalf. Entries will be ineligible if they violate the rights of any other person or entity; or are received outside of the Promotion Period (See 3) TIMING. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which may be updated from time to time. Vertu Motors plc reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who it considers (at its absolute discretion) has violated these terms and conditions.
All winners of a Prize consent to their full name being made publicly available and posted on social media as the winner. Any other personal data you provide when you enter may be used for future Vertu Motors plc and any affiliated company's marketing activities only if you indicated your consent to such use. Otherwise, this personal data will be used only for the operation of, and in connection with, this competition.
Each winner selected will be contacted via e-mail or telephone by Vertu Motors plc or agents acting on its behalf, in order to claim their Prize. If the winner is not contactable via telephone or e-mail (i.e. has not (i) been reachable; and/or (ii) responded within forty-eight (48) hours of the first attempt to contact them), another winner may be selected to replace them with the effect that they will cease to be entitled to any Prize. A winner may be asked to provide identification and any other documents as may be necessary to prove their eligibility before they are entitled to receive their Prize.
No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Vertu Motors plc's decision shall be final. Vertu Motors plc reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice at any time without notice. Participants in this competition agree that Vertu Motors plc and its group companies and subsidiaries will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this competition. Nothing in this clause shall limit Vertu Motors plc or its group companies or subsidiaries' liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of Vertu Motors plc's fraud or any other liability which may not be excluded by operation of statute.
If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this competition by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we will disqualify that entrant's entry to this competition and may ban the entrant from participating in any future competitions run by Vertu Motors plc or any of its subsidiaries, so please enter fairly.
This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any complaint or dispute arising in connection with this competition and/or these terms and conditions.
means each of the following businesses owned by Vertu Motors plc:
Bristol Street Motors
Two Night Staycation Terms & Conditions
1. The Two Night Break entitles two adults, to stay for two consecutive nights at a participating hotel, in a standard double or twin room, on a bed and breakfast basis free of charge, with no obligation to purchase meals or beverages.
2. Bookings can only be made 1-28 days in advance of your first night's stay. Same day bookings and bookings made further than 28 days in advance cannot be accepted.
3. This offer can only be redeemed by the eligible customer this gift was issued to and cannot be transferred, gifted or sold.
4. Please refer to your accompanying letter for details of when you need to book and take your stay by. Bookings can only be made by the person, to whom this offer was issued.
5. The Two Night Break offer can only be redeemed against the cost of accommodation and breakfast at participating hotels.
6. Bookings can only be made via the dedicated Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) Reservations Department on 01565 831 816. Booking or enquiries made directly with the hotel will not be honoured.
7. When redeeming your Two Night Break, you must provide three hotel and date choices – MLP will check availability of your selection in choice order. For example, your first chosen hotel will be classed as your preferred hotel.
8. Room upgrades (e.g. to a family room) to include additional guests are chargeable and are to be paid for at the time of booking.
9. Children are subject to the individual hotel's normal children rates and reservations. Children may not utilise the offer.
10. All stays are subject to the hotel's availability for the offer. This availability will fluctuate throughout the year. Some hotels operate a strict room allocation policy for promotional bookings.
11. Bookings will depend on the hotels' availability for this offer. This offer is not available on Public or Bank Holidays in the UK- i.e. Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Availability may be limited throughout the whole of December and other key annual periods e.g. Mother’s Day and school holidays.
12. The offer applies to bookings made in advance and does not apply to guests altering a visit after a booking has been made.
13. Any payment for meals, beverages, room service, mini-bar and phone calls in addition to the offer provided will need to be settled with the hotel at the time of purchase are not included in the offer or when checking out of the hotel.
14. A charge will apply for room upgrades/special facilities (sea/lake view/four poster beds) or any other such supplements e.g. pet supplements.
15. Any extra nights' accommodation or room upgrades are chargeable and are to be paid at the time of booking. Bookings are made on a non-transferable basis; rooms are pre-paid for and reserved prior to arrival in accordance with the original booking.
16. If a booking is cancelled your Unique Booking Code will become void and no monies will be refunded. Any payments made for room upgrades, or meals for the length of your stay will not be refunded.
17. If booking more than two night's accommodation up to 100% of any additional nights will be charged. Any changes to your booking will be treated as a cancellation.
18. Prices for hotels featured, extra nights, room upgrades, and meals are valid at date of this offer going live but may be liable to change.
19. A maximum of one Unique Booking Code can be used on a single booking. Separate bookings, which are believed to be part of the same party, may not combine their unique booking codes to create multiple consecutive night stay.
20. Only one Unique Booking Code can be used per stay.
21. Each hotel has confirmed its willingness to participate within this promotion. The Promoter or any associated partner cannot be held responsible for any hotel subsequently declining acceptance of a booking using the offer.
22. The terms and conditions of each hotel apply.
23. Cost of travel to the hotel and the cost of any travel or holiday insurance associated with the use of the Two Night Break is excluded and is entirely at the expense of each individual. Spending money is not included within the offer.
24. The Promoter and any associated partner shall not be liable for any failure or breach by individual hotels and accept no responsibility for any loss suffered by any participant of the promotion.
25. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discount schemes or cards generated by either the participating hotels or MLP.
26. No cash alternatives will be offered.
27. The promoter or any associated partner accepts no liability for loss caused, damage to property or personal injury whilst on the premises of individual hotels, whether caused by the acts or omission of any third party.
28. MLP or any associated partner reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw this offer without prior written notice at their absolute discretion.
29. In the event of any queries, please contact the Reservations Department on 01565 831 816 during office hours: Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
1. This offer entitles free admission for a family of four at any one of the participating attractions.
2. This offer is based on two adults and two children, however, the offer can differ dependant on the attraction chosen. Should your requirements differ from this standard offering, please notify our Reservations Department at time of booking.
3. We can only accept bookings made between 1-28 days in advance of your Family Adventure. Same day bookings cannot be accepted.
4. Please refer to your accompanying letter for details of when you need to book and take your Family Adventure by.
5. Bookings can only be made through MLP’s Reservations Department. Any booking or enquiries made directly with the venue will not be honoured.
6. All Family Adventures are subject to the venue’s availability for the offer. This availability will fluctuate throughout the year. Some attractions operate a strict allocation policy for promotional bookings.
7. Availability will be limited on Public Holiday’s and Bank Holiday’s in the UK and Ireland and other key annual periods throughout the year such as; school holidays, Easter and Christmas.
8. Any additional requirements above and beyond the offer at your chosen attraction will need to be settled with the attraction at the time of purchase. Spending money is not included within the offer.
9. If a booking is cancelled your Unique Booking Code will become void and no monies will be refunded. Any changes to your booking will be treated as a cancellation.
10. This offer can only be redeemed by the eligible customer this gift was issued to and cannot be transferred, gifted or sold.
11. Only one Unique Booking Code can be used per Family Adventure.
12. Bookings must be made by the recipient named on the accompanying letter.
13. Attractions featured, and all information is correct at time of this offer going live (June 2021) but may be liable to change.
14. Each attraction has confirmed its willingness to participate in this offer. The Promoter or any associated partner including MLP cannot be held responsible for any venue subsequently declining acceptance of a booking using the offer.
16. Age, health, weight, height, fitness and ability and/or other restrictions may apply to certain activities. Any restrictions will be detailed on the individual attraction’s page. If you have a medical condition, please consult your doctor before booking. Any cancellations made as a result of a medical condition will not be refunded.
17. Please be aware that participation in some activities may affect personal/life insurance. Some activities may require a signed waiver form in order to participate. Proof of age may be required.
18. All offers are curated and supplied by each individual attraction – The Promoter and any associated partner including MLP cannot be held liable in any way for the failure of any of the venues to deliver what has been offered and accept no responsibility for any loss suffered by any participant of the promotion.
19. No liability can be accepted for personal loss or injury at featured attractions. Any dispute must be settled directly with the attraction.
20. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discount schemes or cards generated by either the participating venues or MLP.
21. No cash alternatives will be offered.
22. The promoter or any associated partner accepts no liability for loss caused, damage to property or personal injury whilst on the premises of individual venues, whether caused by the acts or omission of any third party.
23. This promotion is provided by MLP, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG. MLP reserves the right, to alter, amend or withdraw this offer without prior written notice at its absolute discretion.