Jamie Devitt has been voted the League Two PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ Player of the Month for January.
In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the Carlisle United forward won with 31% of the vote, beating Lincoln City’s Lee Frecklington, who finished in second place with 24%.
In the fourth of five divisional votes carried out over nine days via Snack’s digital and social networks and supported by top flight football clubs and press, it was clear that the Devitt’s January performances – in which he scored twice - has resonated with football fans up and down the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
- Jamie Devitt (Carlisle United) - 31%
- Lee Frecklington (Lincoln City) – 28%
- Dara O’Shea (Exeter City) – 18%
- Nicky Maynad (Bury) - 10%
- Christy Pym (Exeter City) - 9%
- Reece Brown (Forest Green) - 6%
The WSL vote opens at 11am on Friday 8th February. To vote go to: