Luke Ayling has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Player of the Month for February by football fans across the country.
In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the Englishman won with 54% of the vote, with Brentford’s Said Benrahma in second place after being denied back-to-back awards.
Ayling scored a couple of sublime goals last month, making 20 tackles in the process.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
● Luke Ayling (Leeds United) – 54%
● Said Benrahma (Brentford) - 16%
● Tom Lawrence (Derby County) - 12%
● Lukas Jutkiewicz (Birmingham City) - 10%
● Christian Walton (Blackburn Rovers) - 4%
● Cauley Woodrow (Barnsley) - 4%
The League One vote opens at 11am on Wednesday 11th March. To vote go to: