Harry Pell has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ League Two Player of the month for December.
In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the Colchester midfielder won with 30% of the vote, beating Bradford City’s Anthony O’Connor, who finished in second place with 28%.
In the fourth of five divisional votes carried out over nine days via Snack’s digital and social networks and supported by top-flight football clubs and press, it was evident that Pell’s fine performances – in which he scored three goals - has resonated with football fans up and down the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
- Harry Pell (Colchester United) - 30%
- Anthony O’Connor (Bradford City) – 28%
- Daniel Powell (Crewe Alexandra) – 12%
- Brandon Thomas-Asante (Salford City) - 11%
- Eoin Doyle (Swindon Town) - 9%
- Glenn Morris (Crawley Town) - 9%
The December WSL vote opens at 11am on Friday 10th January. To vote go to: