Charlton Athletic’s Lyle Taylor has been voted the League 1’s PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ Player of the Month by football fans across the country.
In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the deadly striker won a closely-fought contest – he received 21% of the vote for September with Doncaster Rovers forward, John Marquis, taking second place.
In the third of five divisional votes carried out over eleven days via Snack’s digital and social networks and supported by top flight football clubs and press, it was clear that Taylor’s strong performances
over the last month – which saw him net three goals in as many appearances - has resonated not just with Addicks fans, but with supporters of all teams.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
• Lyle Taylor (Charlton Athletic) - 22%
• John Marquis (Doncaster Rovers) – 21%
• Billy Kee (Accrington Stanley) – 20%
• Josh Morris (Scunthorpe United) – 14%
• Karlan Grant (Charlton Athletic) - 12%
• Siriki Dembele (Peterborough United) – 11%
The League 2 vote opens at 11am on Thursday 11th October. To vote CLICK HERE