Jamal Lowe has been voted League One’s first PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans Player of the Month for the 2018/2019 season by football fans across the country.
In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the dynamic winger won with 51% of the vote, beating Sunderland’s Josh Maja, who finished in second place.
In the third of four divisional votes carried out over seven days via Snack’s digital and social networks and supported by top flight football clubs and press, it was clear
that Lowe’s outstanding efforts over the last month – including three goals and two assists - has resonated with supporters up and down the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
• Jamal Lowe (Portsmouth) - 51%
• Josh Maja (Sunderland) – 29%
• Dimitri Cavare (Barnsley) – 10%
• Jason Cummings (Peterborough) - 5%
• Siriki Dembele (Peterborough) - 3%
• Matt Godden (Peterborough) - 2%
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED