Jamie Vardy has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ Premier League Player of the month for October. In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the Leicester forward won with 40% of the vote, beating Wolves’ Adama Traore, who finished in second
place with 23%.
In the first of five divisional votes carried out over nine days via Snack’s digital and social networks and supported by top flight football clubs and press, it was evident that the ex-England international’s stellar performances – in which she scored four times, including a hat-trick in the 9-0 away win at
Southampton - has resonated with football fans up and down the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
• Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) - 40%
• Adama Traore (Wolves) – 23%
• Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) – 22%
• Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) - 9%
• David Silva (Manchester City) - 5%
• Ricardo Pereira (Leicester City) - 1%
The October Championship vote opens at 11am on Monday 4th November. To vote go to: