Leah Galton has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ FAWSL player of the month for November. In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the striker won with 25% of the vote, beating Arsenal’s Vivianne Miedema, who finished in second place with 18%.
In the final of five divisional votes carried out over nine days via Snack’s digital and social networks and supported by top-flight football clubs and press, it was apparent that Galton’s performances in front of goal have resonated with football fans up and down the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
• Brooke Chaplen (Reading) 12%
• Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal) – 18%
• Leah Galton (Manchester United) – 25%
• Lucy Graham (Everton) - 15%
• Kayleigh Green (Brighton) - 16%
• Remi Allen (Reading) - 14%
The January Premier League vote opens at 11am on Friday 3rd January. To vote go to: