Marcus Rashford has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ Premier League Player of the month for December.
In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the United forward won with 37% of the vote, beating Liverpool’s Trent Alexander-Arnold, who finished in second place with 23%.
In the first of five divisional votes carried out over nine days via Snack’s digital and social networks and supported by top flight football clubs and press, it was evident that the England international’s sublime performances – in which she scored five goals; the most in the Premier League last month - has resonated with football fans up and down the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
- Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) - 37%
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) – 23%
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) - 15%
- Adama Traore (Wolves) – 15%
- Ben Foster (Watford) - 5%
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) - 4%
The December Championship vote opens at 11am on Monday 6th January. To vote go to: