Michael Bostwick has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ League Two Player of the Year. In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the Imps midfielder won with 42% of the vote, beating Tranmere’s James Norwood, who finished in second place with 14%.
In the fourth of five divisional votes carried out over nine days via Snack’s digital and social networks and supported by top flight football clubs and press, it was evident that the Lincoln City star’s performances – in which he scored 2 goals and helped keep 13 clean sheets as Lincoln earned promotion - has resonated with football fans up and down the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
- • Michael Bostwick (Lincoln City) - 42%
- • James Norwood (Tranmere Rovers) – 14%
- • Danny Mayor (Bury) – 12%
- • Jay O’Shea (Bury) - 11%
- • Reece Brown (Forest Green) - 11%
- • Tyler Walker (Mansfield Town) - 9%
The WSL vote opens at 3pm on Friday 31st May. To vote go to: