Jack Stacey has been voted the PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ League One Player of the Month for March. In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the Luton star won with 36% of the vote, beating AFC Wimbledon’s Aaron Ramsdale, who finished in second place with 19%.
In the third of five divisional votes carried out over nine days via Snack’s digital and social networks
and supported by top flight football clubs and press, it was evident that the Stacey’s standout month
– in which he was involved in more goals than any other League One defender - has resonated with
football fans up and down the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
- • Jack Stacey (Luton Town) - 36%
- • Aaron Ramsdale (AFC Wimbledon) – 19%
- • Mallik Wilks (Doncaster Rovers) – 18%
- • Adam Davies (Barnsley) - 11%
- • Lucas Akins (Burton Albion) - 8%
- • Jonson Clarke-Harris (Bristol Rovers) - 8%
The League Two vote opens at 11am on Thursday 11th April. To vote go to: