- First All-New Ford Transit Courier models available to order this summer
- Fit in up to 1.8m of cargo, enough space for two euro pallets
- Choose your powertrain from three options: EcoBoost petrol, EcoBlue diesel or All-electric E-Transit Courier
- Smart Adaptive Cruise Control and Intelligent Speed Assist help you drive safely
The All-New Ford Transit Courier is soon here. Made for all professions, this compact van is perfect for driving through narrow alleyways and parking in tight spaces.
The new van will also deliver performance. The Transit Courier will be available in three powertrains: EcoBoost petrol, efficient EcoBlue diesel, and fully electric E-Transit Courier.
The new model’s petrol and diesel engine versions will be available to order this summer. If you are looking to get the All-Electric E-Transit Courier, you are going to have to wait a little longer. The 100% electric version of the compact van will be available in late 2024.
Want to be among the first to test drive the All-New Transit Courier?
Surprisingly Spacious All-New Ford Transit Courier
Do you need a van to make quick deliveries, but with a decent loading space? This small van is perfect for you.
Experience the surprisingly spacious interior of the All-New Transit Courier, with its 1.8m of load length. You can even fit in up to two euro pallets! The raised 1.25m ceiling also offers more room than ever before.
The load space is optimised further with only a single row of seats. However, you will find an additional 44-litres of storage space in the front of the van. The van keeps on giving!
Flexible Powertrain Options
The practical pick-up will be available in three powertrain options. Choose from EcoBoost petrol or EcoBlue diesel engines. Or, if you’d prefer to go green, you can opt for the All-electric E-Transit Courier model.
Whether you choose a fully electric model or a petrol engine, the All-New Transit Courier promises a comfortable and economical drive.
100% Electric E-Transit Courier
- Zero tailpipe emissions
- A powerful 100kW e-Motor
- Less time spent on charging with DC fast charging
- Exciting 290Nm peak torque available
- An impressive 750kg of towing capability
- Up to 845kg of maximum payload
- Exemptions from Low Emission and Zero Emission Zone charges
EcoBoost petrol engine
- Dynamic 1.0-litre petrol engine
- 125PS six-speed manual transmission available
- Efficient 125PS seven-speed automatic transmission
- Superb towing capability of up to 1,000kg
EcoBlue diesel engine
- Impressive 250Nm torque available
- Powerful1.5-litre diesel engine
- 100PS six-speed manual transmission available
- First-rate 1,000kg towing capability
Discover the large range of latest technologies within the All-New Transit Courier.
The new innovative SYNC 4 system will feature an 8-inch or 12-inch touchscreen. You will be able to control real-time navigations and important over-the-air updates. The system also includes smartphone mirroring, making controlling music and other entertainment easy.
Every driving experience will also be smoother thanks to smart driver-assistance technologies. Let Adaptive Cruise Control and Intelligent Speed Assist help you drive safely. If you need a hand when parking, the Rear Parking Aid is available to assist you.
The All-New Transit Courier combines practicality, efficiency and performance perfectly. This van will provide you all the help you need.
Register your interest at your local Bristol Street Motors dealership.