- Hyundai launches the new IONIQ 5 N model
- This sporty family SUV is available to order from £65,000
- Enjoy rapid acceleration from 0-62mph in 3.4 seconds
- The model’s futuristic design turns heads wherever you go
- Enjoy N-specific interior features such as sport seats and steering wheel
Hyundai has revealed its latest model, the IONIQ 5 N. This new fully electric sporty SUV delivers both speed and comfort.
Prices for this dynamic model start from £65,000.
Hyundai IONIQ 5 N
Upgraded performance and dual motors. This EV has a combined 609hp in normal driving mode and 650hp in N Grin Boost driving mode. Other performance highlights include:
- Acceleration from 0-62mph in 3.4 seconds
- Top speed of 161mph
- 84kWh battery, with greater energy efficiency thanks to the motors
- Increased cooling systems and thermal management
- Various driving modes for all terrains
- Rapid charging from 10-80% in just 18 minutes
Exterior of Hyundai IONIQ 5 N
The outside of this new fully electric model has undergone style changes. Its aggressive design along with futuristic detailing make the IONIQ 5 N stand out from the crowd.
You can find huge air intakes at the front of the EV, designed to optimise air flow. The front also boasts red trim and N badging that add to the athletic look.
In the rear, the swollen wheel arches draw your eyes immediately. Meanwhile, the large diffuser adds a racing feel to the design.
Completing the exterior, the model has 12-inch forged aluminium wheels. Plus, you can add an additional metallic paint or panoramic glass roof to enhance the design further.
Interior of the Hyundai IONIQ 5 N
Inside the sporty SUV, you can find all the space you need for the whole family. Designed to make you feel at ease, you get to enjoy an array of superb features. These include:
- N-specific steering wheel with buttons to control drive mode
- Sport seats with two-tone finish
- Metal pedals
- N e-shift feature, simulating the experience of an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- N Active Sound+ system
- Centre console with knee pads and shin support
- USB-C charger ports and wireless charging